Screen printing and creative space in Oakland, CA
Our screen printing shop is open and ready for your custom orders and screen printing workshops.
We’ve created a hub of creativity and empowerment for all — from youth to elders, novices to experienced printers, artists, groups, and anyone who’s curious about screen printing. We provide a space to collaborate and print apparel, posters, and more. [See our Screen Printing Services]
Screen printing is a delightfully rewarding creative process. Whether we’re collaborating on a custom design and apparel order, or hosting you or your group for a screen printing instructional workshop, we have lots of ways to get involved. [See our Workshops & Studio Access]
Come by or call us to talk about your ideas. Or stop in for tea or a smoothie!
For more about how we got here, read the smoothie story and our announcement about the printshop acquisition.
The Electric Smoothie Lab ❤️ Apothecary & Printshop
We offer a variety of services at the printshop:
- Custom screen printing orders on T-shirts and other apparel
- Pre-printed apparel for sale by us and other local artists
- Screen printing workshops
- Open Studio and Printing Studio rental
- Screens for sale and related services
- Community gatherings and events
- Youth internships (ages 18-25) through our partners, Unity Council and Planting Justice
- Weekly smoothies on a sliding scale
Our shop is located at 6604 San Pablo Ave. Oakland, CA. We’re a few blocks south of Ashby, next to the Goodwill store.
Open Studios Tuesdays 5-9pm
Saturdays available by appointment for workshops and studio rental.
Stop by our shop on San Pablo Ave. at 66th St.
Email: [email protected]
Instagram: @tesla_printshop and @theelectricsmoothie