Experience Screen Printing
Screen printing is a delightfully rewarding creative process. Whether we’re collaborating on a custom design and apparel order, or hosting you or your group for a screen printing instructional workshop, we have lots of ways to get involved.
If you’re interested in learning how to print on your own, simply curious and want to experience the process, or organizing a group event or team offsite, a screen printing workshop is for you!
- Available for individuals and groups
- Flat fee for a 3-5 hour private printing session (depends on number of attendees)
- We’ll prepare screens with your custom design
- Walk through the entire process, from what makes a good image to practice printing your own T-shirts or whatever you’re interested in.
- Everyone gets to print something they can take home. Bring more of your own or buy our blank apparel. Or stop next door at Goodwill before your class. We can custom order T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, tote bags, other items with enough lead time.
- Other options available upon request, especially for larger groups.
Call 510-768-5504 or email us for a quote (electricsmoothielab @ gmail.com)
Once you’re comfortable printing on your own, you may rent our printing studio. We offer a half-day rate so there’s time to prepare inks and clean up afterwards. A studio orientation is required for your first time.
We keep our doors open late on Tuesday nights. Reserve your spot to join us and access the printing studio. Related services also available such as printing a transparency, burning a screen, buying ink and printing.
Call 510-768-5504 or email us to make a reservation. (electricsmoothielab @ gmail.com)